The Indian film industry is an ever-growing titan that is evolving every day. New audiences, improved technology and fresh waves of creative expression drive this industry forward. The person behind the camera is a vital component in the telling of these visual tales, and as such is always in high demand. Particularly if he/she comes armed with the right credentials and the right training to provide positive contributions to the film making process and cinematography in India.
Seamedu provides one of the premier cinematography courses in the country, one that equips students with all the important techniques and theories required to succeed in this industry. Unlike some other cinematography schools in India, the coursework is largely practical-based to maximize students’ skills and ensure a smooth transition from the classroom to the field. Available at our Bangalore and Pune campuses, Seamedu’s certification is just what you need to kick start a picture-perfect career in cinematography.
Prerequisite / Eligibility
- 12th / High School / Equivalent
Awards (On Completion)
- Certification in Film Cinematography
- Digital Film Making course is offered in industry standard studio.
- It is fully equipped with chroma studio, Digital Camera’s including latest Canon c100
- Edit Bay includes Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Master Collection.
- Training program conducted by professionals who are from Film & Television Institute of India, New York Film academy, Sydney Film School, Pune University.
- Professional from the industries and from media conducts lectures & interacts with students.
- We conduct regular studio visit, reality shows, TV channels to expose students to the industry current happenings.
- Our course is based on the concept of “learning by doing”. So it covers 70% practical & 30% Theory.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Digital Cinematography
- Various cameras & equipments
- Camera operations
- Studio Lighting
- Various Lenses
- Steady cam operating
- Working with multicam
- Color Grading
- Chroma lighting
- Visual Design
- Shooting Short films
- Working on live setup