Photography has been one of the most popular forms of creative expression for decades now. The ability to capture moments in a frame, freeze time, and portray a snapshot of life has allured and intrigued generation after generation. One thing that has remained a constant in photography though is its evolution. New technology, easier access and a versatility of devices have turned this art form into a staple of the public domain, and raised the value of a true professional that much more. The popularity of photography has also spawned a variety of photography diploma courses in India with varying values and qualities, but the one we offer, is a little different from the rest.
This diploma in photography is at the core of the ever-evolving trends of photography. Our students are given instruction in both the artistic sensibilities and the technical mastery of photography. From the very basics to the finest details, we cover the entire gamut of what it means to be a pro-photographer. Another distinguishing feature that sets us apart from other photography diploma courses is that we also recognize the commercial values that photographers require to enjoy not just creative but also monetary success, and we help students achieve a financial perspective with insights provided by leading lights from within the industry.
Prerequisite / Eligibility
- 12th / High School / Equivalent
- Your own DSLR camera
Awards (On Completion)
- Diploma in Photography with specialization (Fashion Photography/Product Photography)
- Training program conducted by professional and commercial photographers.
- In depth training in all subjects such as Commercial, Fashion, Product, etc.
- We conduct regular studio visit and site visits to expose students to the industry current happenings.
- Our course is based on the concept of “learning by doing”, course is conducted with 70% practical & 30% Theory approach.
- Internship and Placement assistance.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Artificial and natural lights
- Studio lighting and photography
- Quality and quantity of light
- Study of color and texture
- Principles of design and composition
- Fashion, people and portrait photography
- Wedding / Event photography
- Landscape, wildlife and travel photography
- Sports, industrial, interior and architecture photography
- Table top, food and product photography
- Conceptual Fashion photography
- Advance skin retouching for Fashion/ Conceptual Fashion Photography
- Develop Concepts / Ideas for Product photography & there uses
- Advance retouching for Different types of products & Food Photography
- Making and 100% examination of portfolio