The NASSCOM Game Development Conference 2016 at Hyderabad was an unforgettable experience and the presence of Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism at this prestigious gaming event was a massive success.
A throng of game development companies, artists, international dignitaries & students visited the Seamedu stall set up by the Game & Animation Department, with Abid Shaikh as the SPOC from the department. Our students manned the stall on all the days & got an exceptional lifetime exposure to the gaming industry in India. Seamedu students felt that on the whole, it was a great opportunity and they look forward to be present at NASSCOM GDC in the future too.
The following games were presented at NASSCOM Game Development Conference 2016 –
1) BroBard Puzzle Mobile Game – (Gaurav Singh Bist – BFA Game Design 3rd year, Rugved Chavan – BCA Software Game Development 2nd year)
2) Ninja Dash Endless Runner Mobile Game- (Oomkar Malve- BFA Game Design 3rd year, Prajwal Jois -BCA Software Game Development 2nd year)
3) Resolute Platformer PC Game – (Abhay Shukla-BFA Game Design 3rd year, Prashant Mohanan-BCA Software Game Development 2nd year)
4) Space Colonisation Board Game – (Abhay Shukla-BFA Game Design 3rd year)
5) Steersmanship Board Game – (BalKrishna Guru-BFA Game Design 3rd year)
Event: Nasscom Game Development Conference
Date: Thursday, 10th November, 2016