Job Title / Designation:
Faculty – VFX & Animation
No of vacancies: 1
Training undergraduate students/ diploma students for visual effects for film & TV; Should be able to teach students Compositing, 2D/ 3D Animation Softwares
Should be able to work with live action team and also support students to create projects using different visual effects techniques
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
Specific Skill Set:
- Extensive working experience in Softwares Photpshop, Aftereffects.
- Working knowledge of 3D, Maya Mocha, Premier pro, silhouette & Nuke will be plus
- Strong working knowledge of modelling, texturing, lighting, dynamics and rendering
- Hands on experience of image editing tools.
- Understanding of 3D Softwares like Z brush, will be a plus
- Strong knowledge/ experience of VFX pipeline/ production process
- Ability to train students to conceptualize and implement ideas to create final output
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Annual CTC: Not a Constraint for right person
Location(s) of Job: Pune
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream along with relevant VFX/ Animation education/ experience
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner Encouraging Compassionate
- Time management and follow-up skills
* VFX/ Animation professional who are passionate to teach and share knowledge will be preferred.
* Showreel/ Work samples are required along with the resume.
|Job Category||Faculty - VFX & Animation|
|Minimum/maximum Work Experience Required||2 to 4 years (Industry, education)|