The art of telling a story through photographs is a subtle and nuanced one. The man or woman behind the lens needs to be both skillful and talented, but neither are sufficient unless you have the technical mastery that goes with operating a modern-day professional DSLR camera. There are a lot of courses in photography in Mumbai and elsewhere in India that provide students with instruction, few though offer as much as Seamedu’s Bachelor in photography degree.
- Government recognised degree from Tilak Maharashtra Vidypeeth University
- Training program conducted by professional and commercial photographers.
- Lectures & interaction with Industry & Media professionals.
- Regular studio visit and site visits to expose students to the industry current happenings.
- Our course is based on the concept of “learning by doing”. So it covers 70% practical & 30% Theory.
Prerequisite / Eligibility
- 12th / High School / Equivalent
- DSLR camera with basic Lens kit
Awards (On Completion)
- Bachelors in Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication (Photography) degree from a UGC recognized University located in Pune.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Artificial and natural lights
- Studio lighting and photography
- Quality and quantity of light
- Study of color and texture
- Principles of design and composition
- Fashion, people and portrait photography
- Wedding / Event photography
- Landscape, wildlife and travel photography
- Sports, industrial, interior and architecture photography
- Table top, food and product photography
- Conceptual Fashion photography
- Advance skin retouching for Fashion/ Conceptual Fashion Photography
- Develop Concepts / Ideas for Product photography & there uses
- Advance retouching for Different types of products & Food Photography
- Making and 100% examination of portfolio