Photography is one of those skill sets that’s part art, part technique. When mastered though, it allows the wielder of the camera with the power to bottle moments of time for eternity, creating a rich tapestry of moments and memories.
Before you can reach those levels of proficiency though, you need to learn to master the minutiae of the art form, and the best way to do that is by enrolling in a professional course. And while there are several options when it comes to the best photography courses in Mumbai for beginners,Seamedu’s Bachelor in Photography is widely regarded as one that arms you with just the right balance of theoretical knowledge and practical training.
We offer our comprehensive degree course in Mumbai where you can come and learn the craft from the best in the business. The course provides students with all the technical proficiencies and, in association with industry experts,also instills the artistic instincts of the vocation in them.
Read on to know more about our photography institute in Mumbai.
- At the end of the course, students receive a government-recognized degree from the prestigious Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV University)
- Our training programs are conducted by professional and commercial photographers
- We organize lectures and interaction with industry and media professionals
- We ensure that our students enjoy regular studio and site visits to get insights and exposure to the industry
- Our course is based on the concept of ‘learning by doing’. This means that 70% of the course is practical and 30% is dedicated to learning theory
Prerequisite / Eligibility
- 12th/ High School / Equivalent
- DSLR camera with basic lens kit
Awards (On Completion)
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication (Photography) degree from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV University, Mumbai)
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Artificial and natural lights
- Studio lighting and photography
- Quality and quantity of light
- Study of color and texture
- Principles of design and composition
- Fashion, people and portrait photography
- Wedding / Event photography
- Landscape, wildlife and travel photography
- Sports, industrial, interior and architecture photography
- Table top, food and product photography
- Conceptual Fashion photography
- Advance skin retouching for Fashion/ Conceptual Fashion Photography
- Develop Concepts / Ideas for Product photography & there uses
- Advance retouching for Different types of products & Food Photography
- Making and 100% examination of portfolio