This 5-day Intensive Unity training course is designed to prepare the student for the Unity Development certification exam. The Unity certification course focuses on the foundational skills essential to game production with Unity and directly correlates with preparation for the Unity Certified Developer Exam.
- Any Graduate/ Pursuing with the Basic knowledge of any one programming language like C++, C#, Java etc.
- Student who has completed Diploma/Degree course in gaming
Awards (On Completion) :
- Seamedu Unity game development course certification on successful completion of the course
- Unity Certified Developer certification
Who Should Take This Course? :
- Students who have completed a Diploma/Degree course in Gaming
- Unity developers who are looking for industry advantage by acquiring a certification from Unity
Introduction to Unity
- Unity User Interface
- Game Objects and Assets
- 2D and 3D Animation in unity
- Working with 2D and 3D Physics in unity
- Scripting in Game Development
Developing a Game Using Unity
- Creating Player Controls
- Navigation and Path Finding
- Design User Interface for Game
- Camera & Lighting in Game Production
- Working with Audio in unity
- Particle system in Unity
Publishing Using Unity
- Building and publishing games
- Publishing games for different platforms
- Mock Test for the Unity certification Exam
About the Faculty
Department of Game & Animation
Abidis into Animation for since 14 Years, and as such, has worked on multiple profiles as an animation, rigging, and lighting artist and now as game designer/developer. He has worked on two 3D movies (Chandarani, A Dream to reality, SonamAurSaathAjube) in the capacity of technical lead andproject manager and also worked on multiple game projects as a designer and programmer. He has been an educator since 2009, helping students to succeed as game developers in the industry.
Faculty – Game Programming
Harshit is a game programmer with 3+ years of experience under his belt. A versatile programmer, Harshit has worked with various genres of games including the likes of virtual reality, 2D, and 3D for platforms like IOS, Android, and PC. He also has distinguished skills in website development apart from being a connoisseur of game programming, and has also launched his own games. Some of them are The Bet (VR), Bounce Block (3D), Lazer Angelov’s Gainz Run (2D, side-scrolling), The Great Grand Masti (VR, movie-based) and My Cute Puppy Pets Runner (3D) among others. Games that are available on App Store and Play Store, and show his ingenious involvement in game development. His experience and pragmatic approach allows him to share the knowledge he has gained in the industry with his students.
Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism provides accommodation assistance to all students. You can contact our student guidance counselors to learn more about stay facilities near the campuses.