This one year UI-UX design course has been conceived to develop students’ understanding and appreciation for design. By raising the students’ awareness of design, this course will serve as a strong foundation in the basic principles of visual design. Students will learn to communicate visually; they will present their own ideas and information graphically by applying visual design principles in their own work as well as interpreted visual representations given to them. The course will introduce students to problem-solving scenarios that can be deciphered graphically. Students will be able to apply the skills learnt in this job-oriented courses as UX, UI, Interaction, App & Web design professionals.
- To solve design problems creatively and efficiently
- To apply principles of design to solve problems for web and mobile technologies
- To apply ‘User Centric Design’ for web & digital technologies used on mobile platforms
- To equip student with Design & Technical skills needed for a digital future
- To apply creativity techniques to create innovative and effective designs
- Graduate from any stream
- Semester Pattern with a combination of project in each tearm
Awards ( On Completion)
- Diploma in UI – UX Design for Web and Mobile from Seamedu (SCMP-UI-UX Design)
Certification or Degree Courses
- Diploma in UI – UX Design for Web and Mobile
- Integrated curriculum which provides a firm grounding in design fundamentals and formal skills needed to think critically and solve problems creatively.
- You will learn directly from high profile professionals in the design industry.
- You will be immersed in a dynamic environment – from a rigorous curriculum to exploratory projects, authentic industry exposure and exciting collaborations.
- Insights into professional practice through engagements of renowned practitioners and guest speakers in the industry.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Principal of visual design
- Pencil rendering
- Different types of colour scheme’s (tint, tone and shades)
- Principals of 2D design composition
- Wireframe’s, component’s, lingo’s, persona creation, card sorting
- Wire framing links for web
- Exploring Photoshop for visual’s and designs
- Web part of mobile, mobile apps, mobile games (Gamification)
- Portfolio (web / mobile app and responsive)
Get More Information
- UX Designer
- Interaction Designer
Web / Mobile App Design
- App Designer
- Web Designer
- Social Media Designer
- New Media Artist
- Web Content Manager
- Type Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Layout Artist
- Photo/Image Editor
Course Content | Duration : One Year (3 days a week)
- Introducing user-Interface design
- Research Analysis
- Information Architecture
- Building a Flowchart
- User interface design principles
- Visual concept development
- UI patterns for targeted platform
- Responsive Web Design
- Introducing User Experience Design
- Creating Creative Brief
- Site File Structure
Our Student’s Work
Web Page Layout
Visual Concept Dev
He Is a Visualizer and Creative, with a knack for Storytelling with an experience of over 20 years. His interests vary from Philosophy to History, Football to Animation, Books to Comics, and Teaching to Trekking.
A GD art & Post-Graduation from CDAC (Pune University) he is professionally into 3D since 2005 and starting as a graphic designer. He worked in multiple capacities in the advertising field for companies like Orchid Advertising Agency. In Designtech Systems Pvt. Ltd.
He is a Video and Animation professional post graduated from National Institute of design from Animation Film Design. He has worked with various Media and Channel houses across India. He has won many national and international Awards or his films he is currently working as a location lead in Animation for leading IT company.