Unity Certification and Training
This 5-day Intensive Unity training course is designed to prepare the student for the Unity Development certification exam. The Unity certification course focuses on the foundational skills essential to game production with Unity and directly correlates with preparation for the Unity Certified Developer Exam.
Prerequisites / Eligibility
- Working experience in Unity
Awards (On Completion)
- Seamedu Unity certification on successful completion of the course
- Unity Certified Developer certification
- Globally recognized training from an Ableton Certified Trainer.
- Unlimited access to the well-equipped music production lab, 1:1 student to workstations ratio for class and practice before and after the classroom training.
- Hands on access to MIDI keyboards, push 2 controllers and an analog synthesiser.
- Seamedu Ableton Live training Certificate upon successful completion
- Unity User Interface
- Game Objects and Assets
- 2D and 3D Animation in unity
- Working with 2D and 3D Physics in unity
- Camera & Lighting in Game Production
- Working with Audio in unity
- Particle system in Unity
- Scripting in Game Development
- Navigation and Pathfinding
- Design User Interface for Game
- Building and publishing games
- Publishing games for different platforms
- Students who have completed a Diploma/Degree course in Gaming
- Unity developers who are looking for industry advantage by acquiring a certification from Unity
Sound engineering involves the technical and creative processes of recording music and sound. Sound engineers do this by mixing and manipulating the electronic effects of sound and reproducing it. The music or sound is captured with the help of microphones, recorders or recording software and then edited and mixed as required. Sound engineers have immense scope in fields like film and television, radio, music studios, concert venues, computer games and theatres.
No. The eligibility criterion for this course is the successful completion of class 12th/high school/equivalent.
No, you do not need a science background to do this course. Apart from completing your class 12th, you also need to have an avid interest in music (and sound, in general). Our course is designed to train music engineers and producers of different genres. We do not teach music and hence it does not matter what musical background you have.
The number of students in each batch depends on the course, the city and the number of enrolments we are accepting for that year according to the availability of our studio facilities and faculty recommendations.
We offer both degree and diploma courses. Ideally, if a student is in 12th or has completed 12th, he/she can apply for the degree course. If the student is in his/her final year of graduation or is a graduate, the Diploma course is the way to go. We also offer a Certificate Program in Live Soundwhich is a three week programme for people who are specifically interested in Live Sound.
Game Design Session
Game – 404
Associate HOA - Department of Game & Animation
Associate HOA – Department of Game & Animation
Abid is into Animation for since 14 Years, and as such, has worked on multiple profiles as an animation, rigging, and lighting artist and now as game designer/developer. He has worked on two 3D movies (Chandarani, A Dream to reality, Sonam Aur Saath Ajube) in the capacity of technical lead and project manager and also worked on multiple game projects as a designer and programmer. He has been an educator since 2009, helping students to succeed as game developers in the industry.