Game development Indian gaming industry has really come of age, having genesis in late 90s, when companies like Dhruva Interactive, Ubisoft, EA Sports, Knowledge Adventure, Bash Gaming and India games started developing and publishing games. Today India has more than 250 gaming companies, Big, small and start-ups aiming to develop the next-gen games. The industry today is around Rs 6000+ crore in size as per Nasscom with at least two companies coming up every month and growing at around 30 per cent every year.
Similarly Mobile apps market grew sharply last year, outpacing the US, and ranked number one in terms of Google Play downloads, highlighting the vibrancy of the country’s mobile ecosystem. Indians downloaded over 6 billion apps in 2016, up from 3.5 billion in 2015. That 71% growth was significantly higher than the overall 15% growth in app downloads around the world.
Our BCA Game and Mobile Software development program encourages logical thinking, stimulating intellectual growth and problem solving abilities, which are important in Game and Mobile App Programming, We provide the training from the industry experts rather than normal teaching standards and our tie ups with companies like Shoonya game technologies, Driya interactive, Rolocule Games and couple of other game companies to give seminar and workshops on a monthly basis.
- Provide students industry relevant practical exposure to the Game and Mobile App Programming.
- To become an Unity certified professional
- Student will confidently build multi-platform game using Unity 3D
- Student will confidently build Mobile Application for iOS and Android Market.
- Make students ready for the Game and Mobile App development industry
- Workshop from industry professional
- Attend national gaming event like NGDC (National game development conference)
- Needs to be passionate and curious about the Game industry.
- Good Understating of Mathematics concept i.e Trigonometry, Vectors, Quaternion’s.
Eligibility: 12th with Mathematics,
Duration: 3 Year – full Time
What would you learn?
- Programming Using C#
- Game Design – I
- Game Development – I
- Programming Using C# (Theory)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Intro to Java Programming
- Android App Development
- Data Structure
- Software Engineering
- Android App Development (Theory)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Programming using C ++
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Data Communication & Networks
- Game Development – II
- Programming using C ++ (Theory)
- Intro to Objective C
- iOS App Development
- Software Analysis and Design
- Game Development – III
- Environmental Study
- Game Design II
- Multiplayer Programming
- Distribution and Marketing
- Game Development – IV
- Career Development
- Multiplayer Programming (Theory)
- Project Management
- Internship + Viva
- Elective – I – Final Project / Viva (Game Development )
Elective – II – Final Project / Viva (Mobile App Development )
Opportunities at Exit Point:
- Game Designer
- 2D/3D Game Developer
- Game play Programmer
- Tool programmer
- AI Programmer
- Effects Programmer
- Mobile App Developer
- Java programmer
- Objective C programmer
- Android Developer
- iOS Developer
- C++ Developer
- C# Developer