With the media industry, including everything from music, films, video games and more expanding into one that’s valued in the billions of dollars, the need for trained industry-ready professionals has grown exponentially. India is riding the crest of this wave of media success, and is seeing rapid expansion in many facets of the media industry. This has led to a need for fresh-faced specialists who are proficient, knowledgeable, creative, and can seamlessly transition from the classroom to the field.
Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism hones the raw, natural talents of our students and ensures that they are ready to make this big step up.
- Specialized media school that offers all major disciplines within the industry’s ambit under one roof.
- Stellar faculty that comprises of industry experts with a combined experience of 100+ years in diverse disciplines.
- Smaller class-sizes with a high faculty-student ratio, individual attention, and a more interactive approach to imparting knowledge.
- Ever-evolving curriculum to keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the fast-paced media industry.
- Diploma and degree courses with specializations to ensure that students can acquire the level of education that is required in the industry and suited to their individual ambitions.
- Contemporary approach to education with a sharp focus on practical learning that involves the use of methods such as case studies, workshops, seminars, project work, and internships along with extensive industry participation.
- Personal access to celebrated members of the media industry, including marquee names such as Samar Nakhate, Nitin Joshi, Javed Sayyad, and Maya Rao.
- Sustained exposure to a wide variety of production studios, TV channels, advertising companies, game studios, and media firms.
- The only audio school in India to be certified by AVID for Pro Tools certifications along with Apple certifications for Logic Pro X.
- Associated with stalwart Indian game developers such as Rolocule Games, Shoonya Games & SattvaRise Technologies as knowledge partners.
- Core member of the animation and gaming committee of the MCCIA (Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture).
- Associated with NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies), FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry), and TASI (The Animation Society of India).
- Our sister concern Toolbox Studio is an internship and placement partner.
- Industrial visits include trips to celebrated studios like Ramoji Fim City, Rhythm & Hues, and ND (Nitin Desai) Studios, and live TV shows like Kaun Banega Crorepati, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, and Jhalak Dikhla Ja at Yash Raj Studios.
- Student participation in film festivals, conferences, and contests, including VATAVARAN, NASSCOM-GDC, Phirodia Karandak, FICCI Frames, ASIFA-Anifest, Drushti Film Festival, American Cinema Editors, Aaj Tak Film Festival, One Take Media, Iconoclast-National Level Short Film Festival, Sinhagad Institute of Engineering Film Festival, Pune International Center, and the Kirloskar Vasundhara International Film Festival among others.