Diploma in Game Development (Pune)
Over the last decade, the gaming and mobile app industry has evolved dramatically around the globe. The Indian gaming industry was valued at $360 million as of 2017 according a report published by KPMG and Google. The game industry has been exponentially evolving and year over year disrupting itself. Each year, new technologies are developed and the rising adoption of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) based products has resulted in extensive growth that has projected the Indian market to register a CAGR of 55.3% during the 2016-2021 period.
Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism recognizes this surge and strives to train young minds in India so they can take the world of gaming a notch higher. With an all-encompassing diploma in game development in Pune, we provide training from industry experts, encouraging logical thinking, stimulating intellectual growth and problem-solving abilities. Our holistic game development diploma program ensures that you master the art of 2D and 3D game development and programming.
If you are looking for a diploma in game programming or game development, say hello to an institute that delivers the ideal blend of classroom training and real-world projects. Work on industry-standard software, build your network and step into the gaming arena with a professional diploma in gaming!
- Passion for playing games as well as the curiosity to learn making them.
- Basic knowledge of any one programming language – C++, C# & Java.
- Dedication and an open mind to explore and learn new things.
- 12th from any stream
- 12 months
Awards (On Completion)
- SCMP – Diploma in Game Development from Seamedu [SCMP – Seamedu Certified Media Professional]
- Empowering students with the abilities to build multi-platform games.
- Hands on experience and learning of AR and VR technologies through HTC Vive.
- Exposing the students to the industry through the medium of various workshops conducted by industry professionals and experts.
- Providing necessary skills and knowledge required to become Unity-certified professionals.
- Further enhancing student exposure by providing them with opportunities to attend several influential events such as NGDC (National Game Development Conference).
Introduction to Unity 3D Game Engines
- Introduction to game industry
- Unity Basic (Interface Intro)
- Intro to tools & navigation
- The Main Windows
- Game Objects , Scenes ,Cameras and Types
- The assets store
- Intro to Asset Work flow
Intro to C# programming in unity
- Overview of course, .NET Framework, CLR
- Data types, operators, examples
- Introduction to classes, value and reference types
- Control structures
- Methods , recursion
- Arrays, types of arrays
- Classes and objects
- Interfaces, Polymorphism
- Operator overloading
- Exception handling
- Basic Programs
2D Game Development Using Unity 3D
- Intro to 2D Game system in unity
- Sprite Editor in Unity
- Sprite Animation in Unity
- 2D Physics in Unity
- UI system in Unity
- Artificial Intelligence for 2D Game
- Object Oriented Design & Programming for 2D Games
- Creating 2D Game for Mobile/PC
3D Game Development Using Unity 3D
- Intro to 3D Game system in unity
- 3D Animation in Unity
- Level Design
- Lighting in Unity
- 3D Physics in Unity
- UI system in Unity
- Artificial Intelligence for 3D Game
- Object Oriented Design & Programming for 3D Games
- Multiplayer Game in unity
- Creating 3D Game For PC
Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Fundamentals of AR and VR
- VR Overview
- Interaction in VR
- VR Game Movements
- Optimization for VR in Unity & Project
- Augmented Reality using Vuforia and Unity
- Other kinds of AR experiences
- 2D/3D Game Developer
- Game play Programmer
- AI Programmer
- Game UI Programmer
- Augmented Reality Developer
- Virtual Reality Developer
- Game Tester
This course will include instruction on various software that will be pertinent to game development and mobile software development. This includes C#, C++, Java, and Objective C.
There are different kinds of apps on the market today – from fitness apps to ones that show the news. We will give you a strong foundation in how to build apps right from square one enabling you to develop any form of mobile application.
Today’s digitally savvy consumers expect nothing but the best. Many apps are developed for both Android and iOS systems. We train our students to excel in both platforms broadening the scope of job opportunities and placements for you.
Our Game and Mobile Software Development course will provide students with all the requisite skills, knowledge, and technical know-how to develop both computer games and mobile games by the end of the three-year program.
It is not necessary to have a science or IT background to participate in this program. However, mathematics must have been part of your 12th standard coursework. That being said, having a working proficiency of computers and IT will definitely simplify the course work for you as a student.
Game Design Session
Game – 404
Associate HOA - Department of Game & Animation
Associate HOA – Department of Game & Animation
He is into Animation for 12 Years working & worked on multiple profiles as an animation Artist, Rigging artist, Educating Production Staff & Technical Support in the field of Maya, Motion Builder, Vicon, Production Manager. He has worked on Two 3D movies (Chandarani …A Dream to reality, Sonam …Aur saath Ajube) in the capacity of Technical Lead & Project Manager. Currently his After this he decided to enter in to the Education industry, entering in to the Gaming side of the Industry, and developed his skill set as game programmer & Developer, using the same skill-set currently helping students to succeed as Game developers in Gaming industry. His 3D skill helps to develop good student as “Game Artist” in 3d Domain.
Faculty - Department of Game & Animation
Faculty – Department of Game & Animation
He is a multimedia programmer with 10+ years of experience in web designing, game and software development and has developed many websites and games in Online, PC, IOS and android platforms. Currently he is into training as well as development games and software’s for different companies. He is passionate about making games in different platforms and learning new technologies which are introduced in the field of game development.