Diploma in Game Engineering (Pune)
In the present era, gaming and mobile app industry has evolved allot globally.
Indian gaming industry is keeping up well since its beginning and has come leaps and bounds since those heady early days, with an industry valued at $360 million as of 2017 as per a report published by KPMG and Google, which has made it to outgrown the app development industry in the US.
The game industry has been exponentially evolving and year over year disrupting itself. Each year, new technologies are developed and rising adoption of “Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR) ” based products such as head-up display, head-mounted display, etc., has resulted in extensive growth that has projected Indian market to register a CAGR of 55.3% during 2016 – 2021.
With the evolving and disrupting gaming industry, we provide training from industry experts rather than normal teaching standards that encourage logical thinking, stimulating intellectual growth and problem solving abilities. Our holistic course ensures that whether you want to get into game development including AR & VR or app development, you are qualified to do so.
- You need to have passion for playing games as well as curiosity to learn making them.
- Basic knowledge of any one programming language like C++, C# & Java.
- Should have dedication and be open to explore and learn new things.
- 12th from any stream
- 12 month
Awards (On Completion)
- Diploma in Game Engineering from Seamedu (SCMP – Game Engineering)
- Empowering students with the abilities to build multi-platform games.
- Hands on experience and learning of AR and VR technologies through HTC Vive.
- Exposing the students to the industry through the medium of various workshops conducted by industry professionals and experts.
- Providing necessary skills and knowledge required to become Unity-certified professionals.
- Further enhancing student exposure by providing them with opportunities to attend several influential events such as NGDC (National Game Development Conference).
Introduction to Unity 3D Game Engines
- Introduction to game industry
- Unity Basic (Interface Intro)
- Intro to tools & navigation
- The Main Windows
- Game Objects , Scenes ,Cameras and Types
- The assets store
- Intro to Asset Work flow
Intro to C# programming in unity
- Overview of course, .NET Framework, CLR
- Data types, operators, examples
- Introduction to classes, value and reference types
- Control structures
- Methods , recursion
- Arrays, types of arrays
- Classes and objects
- Interfaces, Polymorphism
- Operator overloading
- Exception handling
- Basic Programs
2D Game Development Using Unity 3D
- Intro to 2D Game system in unity
- Sprite Editor in Unity
- Sprite Animation in Unity
- 2D Physics in Unity
- UI system in Unity
- Artificial Intelligence for 2D Game
- Object Oriented Design & Programming for 2D Games
- Creating 2D Game for Mobile/PC
3D Game Development Using Unity 3D
- Intro to 3D Game system in unity
- 3D Animation in Unity
- Level Design
- Lighting in Unity
- 3D Physics in Unity
- UI system in Unity
- Artificial Intelligence for 3D Game
- Object Oriented Design & Programming for 3D Games
- Multiplayer Game in unity
- Creating 3D Game For PC
Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Fundamentals of AR and VR
- VR Overview
- Interaction in VR
- VR Game Movements
- Optimization for VR in Unity & Project
- Augmented Reality using Vuforia and Unity
- Other kinds of AR experiences
- 2D/3D Game Developer
- Game play Programmer
- AI Programmer
- Game UI Programmer
- Augmented Reality Developer
- Virtual Reality Developer
- Game Tester
This course will include instruction on various software that will be pertinent to game development and mobile software development. This includes C#, C++, Java, and Objective C.
There are different kinds of apps on the market today – from fitness apps to ones that show the news. We will give you a strong foundation in how to build apps right from square one enabling you to develop any form of mobile application.
Today’s digitally savvy consumers expect nothing but the best. Many apps are developed for both Android and iOS systems. We train our students to excel in both platforms broadening the scope of job opportunities and placements for you.
Our Game and Mobile Software Development course will provide students with all the requisite skills, knowledge, and technical know-how to develop both computer games and mobile games by the end of the three-year program.
It is not necessary to have a science or IT background to participate in this program. However, mathematics must have been part of your 12th standard coursework. That being said, having a working proficiency of computers and IT will definitely simplify the course work for you as a student.
Game Design Session
Game – 404
Associate HOA - Department of Game & Animation
Associate HOA – Department of Game & Animation
He is into Animation for 12 Years working & worked on multiple profiles as an animation Artist, Rigging artist, Educating Production Staff & Technical Support in the field of Maya, Motion Builder, Vicon, Production Manager. He has worked on Two 3D movies (Chandarani …A Dream to reality, Sonam …Aur saath Ajube) in the capacity of Technical Lead & Project Manager. Currently his After this he decided to enter in to the Education industry, entering in to the Gaming side of the Industry, and developed his skill set as game programmer & Developer, using the same skill-set currently helping students to succeed as Game developers in Gaming industry. His 3D skill helps to develop good student as “Game Artist” in 3d Domain.
Faculty - Department of Game & Animation
Faculty – Department of Game & Animation
He is a multimedia programmer with 10+ years of experience in web designing, game and software development and has developed many websites and games in Online, PC, IOS and android platforms. Currently he is into training as well as development games and software’s for different companies. He is passionate about making games in different platforms and learning new technologies which are introduced in the field of game development.