With short film festivals and audiences for shorter, crisper stories growing in number, it is no surprise that even the biggest of film makers are taking to this newest medium of storytelling. But the industry is ripe with young, quirky and enthusiastic folks who have a vision to share and captivating stories to tell.
Think you could be one of them? The short film industry has swollen up in terms of the audience base as well as finances, with production houses and brave veterans willing to invest in quality content. Aspiring film makers are taking the short film route to get to the bigger stage – Bollywood and Hollywood. Short film makers are also in high demand in the advertising and internet video circuit, thanks to their expertise with new technology and a knack for saying more with less.
Well, the first step to getting there is to train yourself from a good film institute that can equip you with all the essential skills and knowledge you need to dive straight into the rapidly expanding world of short films. Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism could well be the place to start your journey. With a specialized certificate course in short film making, Seamedu boasts of a stellar faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure that can enable you to kick start your career as a new-age film maker.
Prerequisites / Eligibility
- 12th / High School / Equivalent
Awards ( On Completion)
- Certificate in Short Film Making
- Digital Film Making course is offered in industry standard studio.
- It is fully equipped with Chroma studio, Digital Camera’s including latest Canon c100
- Edit Bay includes Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Master Collection.
- Training program conducted by professionals who are from Film & Television Institute of India, New York Film academy, Sydney Film School, Pune University.
- Professional from the industries and from media conducts lectures & interacts with students.
- We conduct regular studio visit, reality shows, TV channels to expose students to the industry current happenings.
- Our course is based on the concept of “learning by doing”. So it covers 70% practical & 30% Theory.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Developing an idea
- Script writing
- Camera basics
- Production Process
- Post Production
- Sound design
- Lighting techniques
- Direction aesthetics
- Visual styling
- Production of your own Short films