From Prime Focus, Balaji Telefilms to Toolbox Studio and HR Musik, the length and breadth of exposure that students of Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism receive after successfully completing their respective courses is simply incredible.
We at Seamedu have always emphasised on the importance of experiential learning or ‘learning by doing’, by incorporating a whole lot of practical assignments, internships, and workshops into our curriculum and course structures. This in turn has increased the number of opportunities that come knocking at our students’ doors, once they complete their programs; or in some cases, even before completing their courses.
Having always been acknowledged as an institute that not only helps train young individuals in creative fields such as digital filmmaking, photography, sound engineering, broadcast journalism, game development, visual effects, and animation, but also mentors them into these industries, patronising Seamedu’s illustrious legacy of placements…
Seamedu’s tie-ups with an array of production houses, film studios, television studios, sound engineers, music production companies, filmmakers, game development and software companies, and other media outlets ensures that every student gets equal opportunity to bag fantastic short-term and long-term gigs upon their course completion. Our alumni will vouch for it!
Here is a quick look at the latest list of students who got placed in renowned & reputed organisations in the subdomain of their choice:
1. Ashwin K (Game Development)
2. Pratik Yadav (Film Making)
3. Sachin Chavan (Film Making)
24 Fusion Media
4. Pratigya Singh (Broadcast Journalism)
5. Suhasini Yadav (Photography)
6. Suril Vispute (Sound Engineering)
Byju’s – The Learning App
7. Mayur Agam (Sound Engineering)
8. Anmol Chandratre (Sound Engineering)
9. Rohan Koshti (Sound Engineering)
Pro Sound Studio
10. Tehzeeb Ahmed (Broadcast Journalism)
11. Sonal Raut (Broadcast Journalism)
12. Utkarsha Gavit (Broadcast Journalism)
13. Kalpit Naniwadekar (VFX)
14. Rudra Awasthi (VFX)
15. Keyur Parmar (Broadcast Journalism)
Shri Balaji Society
16. Kishlay Krishna (Broadcast Journalism)
Docplexus Online Services
17. Duge Lollen (Game Development)
18. Kunal Tyagi (Sound Engineering)
Byju’s – The Learning App
19. Aditya Gopalkrishnan (Sound Engineering)
20. Shubham Bankar (Sound Engineering)
21. Shreyas Chaudhari (Film Making)
22. Indrajeet Ghorpade (Film Making)
23. Avinash Jaiswal (Film Making)
I Dream Skill Craft
24. Pratik Yadav (Film Making)
25. Aditya Malve (Sound Engineering)
26. Gaurav Choudhary (Sound Engineering)
27. Tuheen Biswas (VFX)
28. Vinay Waghmare (Sound Engineering)
At Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism, our commitment to students goes leaps and bounds beyond classroom education. Our faculties and placement cell members ensure that talent never goes waste – because we believe in each and every student who shows a spark in their respective subjects of choice.
Having been in operation since 2008 and with experienced faculty members who have worked in the Media and Entertainment industry for decades, we have industry tie-ups that very few institutions can boast of. Our placement partners take great interest in every batch that graduates from Seamedu, since they recognize the quality of talent that we produce and hone on a consistent basis.
We understand students’ need and desire to kick-start their careers with only the best in the business, and one look at our placement partners will tell you that we are associated with some of the most respected names in the media industry.
Here are some of the eminent enterprises where our students have begun their careers:
Balaji Entertainment, ABP News, Pixion, Radio Mirchi, Blue Frog, Ubisoft, Rolocule Games, Gameshastra, BitMantra, Contiloe, Asianet News, Waves, GMonks Entertainment, Grooverabbit, Enzy Studios, Sonic Octaves, TV9, SQS India (now Expleo), Sonic Octaves, Shoonya Games, Sattva Rise and Radio One.
Year after year, we keep adding new feathers to our placement cap and last year was no different. Here is a huge shout out to Kunal, Aditya, Rudra, Vinay, Kalpit and Tuheen for setting out to achieve their professional goals and getting there!