Film making techniques and trends are changing faster than one can even finish saying, “Lights-Camera-Action!”
The diverse ways in which stories are told and exhibited are evolving and film makers, the world over, are adopting new technologies and mediums create and disseminate their content. Hence, as a film enthusiast, it is essential that you have a strong sense of old-school filmmaking as well as an eye on where it is heading.
The Film department at Seamedu School of Pro-Expressionism is striving to help its students achieve this with its diploma offering in film making. At the core of the ever-evolving world of film making, the experienced faculty at Seamedu ensures that the artistic as well as the technical side of film making is taught to aspiring storytellers in detail.
But that’s not all. Since film making is also a commercial form of art, it is very important to understand the business aspects of the subject. The institute invites industry professionals and hosts seminars to help students learn more about the subject in a comprehensive manner.
Prerequisites / Eligibility
- 12th / High School / Equivalent
Awards ( On Completion)
- Diploma in Film making with specialization(i.e. Direction/ Editing / Cinematography) from Seamedu (SCMP-Film Making)
- Digital Film Making course is offered in industry standard studio.
- A well-equipped Chroma studio with all lights and equipments, digital cameras including Sony PXW -FS5K XDCAM, Canon EOS C100, Sony HXR – NX1 and Panasonic AC90 HD cameras.
- Edit Bay includes Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and latest Adobe Creative Cloud Collection.
- Training program conducted by professionals who are from Film & Television Institute of India, New York Film academy, Sydney Film School, Pune University.
- Professional from the industries and from media conducts lectures & interacts with students.
- We conduct regular studio visit, reality shows, TV channels to expose students to the industry current happenings.
- Our course is based on the concept of “learning by doing”. So it covers 70% practical & 30% Theory.
Quick Look (Topics Covered)
- Developing an idea
- Script writing
- Production Process
- Post Production
- Sound design
- Documentary film production
- Lighting techniques
- Direction aesthetics
- Multi cam Production
- Visual styling
- Production of your own Short films